I’m always on the look out for something new in the snack department and even better if it’s something healthy. Chika’s recently got in touch and asked me to review some of their products. Their snacks are made with absolutely nothing artificial, baked gluten-free, lower in salt and fat, plus they are vegetarian or vegan (depending on the variety). It certainly makes you feel better after you’ve eaten the packet! I also like that they don’t use palm oil or GMO.
Chika’s offer a range of nuts including Honey Spiced Almonds, Chilli & Lime Cashews, and Smoked Almonds. My pick of the bunch were the Chilli & Lime Cashews which had just the right balance between chilli heat and the zing of the lime to lift the nuts onto another level. The only trouble is that they are very moreish.
I’ve also been liking the Chickpea Crisps. These don’t have the fattiness of normal crisps, in fact they use a third less fat than vegetable crisps. They are spiced to add a taste of West Africa and they achieve that with spices like cumin rather than adding salt. I have a month’s supply of 2 packs each of Honey Spiced Almonds, Chilli & Lime Cashew, Smoked Almonds, and Lightly Spiced Chickpea Crisps for one lucky winner. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 27th August 2017.