Recently, I reviewed our lovely dinner at Cielo, Brindley Place, Birmingham. Now I can offer readers the chance to experience the food and atmosphere of this quality Italian restaurant. Winners will get to sample the Taste of Italy menu. On arrival you’ll be served a Bellini, which is just about my favourite champagne cocktail. To nibble on there’s a selection of artisan breads and marinated mixed olives.
Once you’re settled, you can choose from a range of three starters, three mains and three desserts. My pick of the starters would be the Porcini and Oyster Mushroom Risotto, but there’s a meat and a fish choice too.
Main courses look tempting too with a Fillet of Farm Assured Beef with Chunky Chips or Lemon Sole with a White Wine and Lemon Butter Jus. What’s particularly generous is that the vegetarian option is any vegetarian choice off the à la carte menu.
As for dessert choices, there are some of mouth-watering options. I’d be torn between the Raspberry Pannacotta and the Dark Chocolate Fondant, but there’s also a cheese option if you prefer. To finish there’s coffee and petit fours.
The Taste of Italy menu costs £65 per person. I have a dinner for two from this menu to give away.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 23 April 2014.
7. The winner will need to book in advance and restrictions may apply.
a Rafflecopter giveaway