This month Beech’s Fine Chocolates send me their After Dinner mint range to try out. We tried the mint creams and the mint crisps this month and put them to the test after dinner on Sunday evening when we all eat together as a family.
The mint creams give you a very generous amount of mint cream, inside a quality dark chocolate shell. For my taste, I prefer a higher chocolate to cream ratio, so I preferred the mint crisps. These have a strong minty taste (just what you need after a big meal). Again there’s the high quality dark chocolate and a definite crispy crunch.
Readers of A Little Luxury For Me can get ahead with some pre-Christmas ordering whether it’s for presents or simply to serve after Christmas lunch. We have a special Beech’s Fine Chocolates discount code of BFC04061410 which will give you a valuable 10% off online purchases.
You can also win 1 of 2 sets with a pack of mint creams and one of mint crisps for both the lucky winners. Entry is via the rafflecopter below and entrants must sign up to Beech’s Fine Chocolates newsletter.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 23rd October 2014.
a Rafflecopter giveaway