It can be difficult to source the right food products if you have food allergies or intolerances, or if you have dietary requirements like needed products to be vegan. We’ve teamed up with Easy Egg to offer a hamper of goodies, which are ideal for those seeking alternatives to traditional foods.
Our prize hamper includes the following products:
Orgran Super Trio Pasta; Kale, Quinoa, Brown Rice, Buckwheat & Millet. Perfect for winter & autumn meals but can be enjoyed by all the family. High in protein and can be cooked to perfection in just 10 minutes. Currently available on Ocado and selected online food stores – RRP: £ 3.99
Orgran Quinoa Porridge available in 3 flavours (Original/Apple/Cinnamon and berry) breathing life back into the first part of your day; all varieties are high in fibre and low in fat. Made with quinoa and a blend of wholegrain, the range consists of 7 sachets, perfect for work and keeping at your desk.
Orgran Vegan Easy Egg™ is a revolutionary product that lets you enjoy your favourite egg dishes once more. Experience scrambled eggs, quiche, frittata and omelette recipes with our vegetable based egg-free alternative. Equal to 15 eggs per pack, Vegan Easy Egg™ is cholesterol free and low in fat. It’s perfect for substitute baking or opting for a NO egg diet. Available on Ocado and selected food stores – RRP £3.49
Sanchi Tamari Soy Sauce,Tamari is made with no wheat, while traditional soy sauce does contain wheat, it is perfect for coeliacs as it is gluten-free and is perfect also for vegans and vegetarians as it contains no preservatives, caramel or artificial enzymes. Tamari has a deeper colour, is slightly thicker in texture and has a richer flavour than the common soy sauce (Chinese or Japanese). Available in Ocado & Amazon. – RRP £2.59
If you’d like to try to win our hamper, enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 6th August 2017.