January is a month for taking stock; for slimming down; for improving your health; and new year’s resolutions generally. Many people cut down on the alcohol in January whether it’s because they have overindulged at Christmas or perhaps because they want to slim down or get healthier. Whatever the reason there’s no need to do without the odd treat and I’ve been enjoying cutting down because I’ve had these lovely Heartsease Farm Sparkling Pressés to try out in the evening, instead of a glass of wine.
My personal favourite is the dark, almost red wine like in colour, British Blackcurrant Crush. It’s a sparkling tipple made with carbonated spring water and blackcurrant juice. It’s a really fresh, fruity taste, but it also has a depth of flavour. Bubbles always help make a drink seem a bit special and here that really helps the Heartsease Farm Sparkling Pressés seem like a party drink. I also like the fact that the sparkling pressés are made and bottled at source in the Welsh Marches, a lovely part of the world.
There are six flavours in total to choose from:Elderflower Pressè, Traditional Lemonade, St Clements Pressè, Fiery Ginger Beer, Raspberry Lemonade and British Blackcurrant Crush.
A Little Luxury For Me has 6 bottles to giveaway to one lucky reader. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 11 February 2015.