It’s been so cold this week that I was grateful for the thermal leggings sent me by Heat Holders. I’ve been using a pair of their leggings to help me through cold spells for a few years now, but it’s handy to have another pair. In the past too, they only offered them in black and I do tend to avoid black because the cats’ fur does tend to show up on black clothes more. This time I was pleased to be sent some rather nice purple ones. In fact, having been over to investigate their website, I can report that navy and brown are now available too. I do tend to wear these under trousers, but it’s handy to have some different colours if you are wearing them on their own.
I love that these leggings come with a tog rating (0.52) which is enough to help keep you toasty warm on a cold day. I find them really comfortable to wear especially as they feel nice and soft next to your skin thanks to the soft brushed inner.
I have a pair of leggings to give away to readers. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 5th March 2017.
Heat Holders Leggings