A new year, a new broom! I often feel that new year is a good time to clean instead of spring. After Christmas I usually have the urge to declutter and tend to clean as I go along too. There are a couple of downsides as some bits of spring cleaning are best done when the weather is warm enough to have windows open or to have good drying weather outside. Winter though is a time when our houses can get dirtier as we bring in mud on our feet and I’m afraid my feline friends do the same – I have a nice line of muddy paw prints across the kitchen floor right now.
Being an animal lover, I like to make sure that the products I use are cruelty free. Astonish, the British manufacturer of cleaning products, has a line of over 70 cleaning, laundry and personal care products that are Vegetarian Society Approved, as well as Vegan Society and Cruelty Free International registered. So I’m very glad to say that I’ve teamed up with them to offer readers the chance to win a pretty comprehensive bundle of cleaning products to help get your new year clean off to a sparkling start.
Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 5th February 2017.