Isn’t this a gorgeous print? It’s by an artist called Jason Munro who is just one of the many artists whose work is available from Artfinder. This cat is a limited edition print from the Brighton based illustrator and it’s only been made available to a few bloggers to offer as a prize in a competition as part of the recent BritMums blogging conference.
Artfinder sells affordable art online directly from artists and independent galleries. They stock over 6,000 artworks from 36 countries. All the artworks they sell are either original pieces or limited edition prints that have been numbered and signed by the artists. Artfinder aim to keep art affordable with limited edition prints from as little as £15 and oil paintings from £75 upwards.
To enter leave me a comment telling me where you put the Artfinder cat print if you won. Would it go in the bedroom or the living room? A cosy corner or above the mantlepiece? For extra entries, you can share the competition on the various social media networks. For each one that you do share on, please leave a separate comment and details of what you have done so I can check (I’ll need a username or a link to do this).
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have one week in which to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Competition closes at midnight on 6/7/2013
The winner is Petra Hora.