Forever LivingForever Living, the world’s largest grower, manufacturer and distributor of aloe vera products is a familiar name to me. I’ve bought a few of their aloe vera products in the past and I’ve always found them to be of good quality. Forever Living has launched a premium bio-cellulose face maskbio-cellulose face mask infused with aloe and a host of other skin-loving nutrients.
Through a special process that is unique to Forever Living, aloe vera gel is naturally fermented with seagrass and is fused into the bio-cellulose to moisturise, soothe, and condition skin. In addition, a serum enriched with glycerine, green tea, and horse chestnut helps to hydrate and rejuvenate dull skin, reduce the appearance of redness, and helps to fight free radicals to combat the signs of ageing. Bio-cellulose is a natural fibre, a thousand times thinner than a human hair; these porous fibres can be can be ‘pre-loaded’ with ingredients and because they are so fine they mould completely to the face helping with the absorption of skin boosting nutrients.
The masks are eco-friendly and biodegradable; a welcome alternative to masks made with fibre produced through commercial manufacturing processes. The bio-cellulose mask is available in packs of five and is priced at £51.00.
I’ve teamed up with Forever Living to offer readers the chance to win a pack of five masks. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes at the end of Sunday 1st March 2020.