This year I’ve been trying to take more care of myself. I feel like I’ve been exhausted for the last 10 years thanks to a range of things, including getting up too early to take care of my child, but also the demands of daily life and work. This year I’ve had the chance to rest a little and get the odd lie in, but I’m aware that there is more to taking care of yourself than just getting sufficient rest (although that does help a lot!).
Biocare decided to help me out a little with the self-care and sent me a package of goodies through including some of their products. A multivitamin and mineral capsule is a good way to boost health and the immune system if you have been feeling a bit run down. I backed that up with the Everyday BioAcidophilus and what I like about this capsule is that it doesn’t need to be kept refrigerated, so it’s really easy to take. Zinc Citrate to round things off and this type of zinc supplement is easy to take as it has a high absorption rate. Zinc is good for healthy bones, skin and hair so it’s a good one for helping you look your best over the party season. It’s difficult to be sure of what makes you feel better when there are so many variables in life, but I have felt like I’ve had more energy since I started taking the supplements.
Alongside my Biocare supplements I’ve been trying to walk more and I’ve continued with my yoga classes, plus I’ve tried to do some at home too. As well as that I’ve been trying a little meditation every day and I think this is helping me sleep better. What do you do to help you stay fit and healthy? Do you have any tips that work for you?
I’ve teamed up with Biocare to offer readers the chance to win some supplements of their own. I have a month’s supply of BioCare Everday BioAcidophilus and BioCare Red Berry BioMelts to give away. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 14th January 2018.