Lately I’ve been trying to look after my health better. There’s a weekly yoga class that I’ve been doing for ages and I’ve always done the school run on foot. Lately I’ve added to this some daily yoga with a bit of weights and I’ve tried to add more walking into my daily routine.
Moving more is a great way to improve health, but it not the only thing to address. I’ve been drinking less alcohol in recent months and now I’m trying to improve my diet a bit. One area that I am struggling with is including enough foods that contain Omega 3, 6 and 9 oils in them and in the right balance. It’s fairly easy for most of us to get Omega 6, but we need more Omega 3. I do try to eat some oily fish each week, but I know I don’t eat as much as I should. I do try to include other sources like chia seeds, which I often sprinkle onto my muesli, but I don’t always manage to do that every day. Taking a supplement is one way to help and I’ve been trying Udos Choice from Discount Supplements over the last few weeks. The oils are fish-free and gluten-free.
The capsules are easy to take and I find I can swallow them comfortably without water despite them being quite big. They slide down quite nicely. It’s always difficult to know for sure if your health is being improved by a supplement, but I do find them easy to take and I would say I feel a little healthier the last week or two, so that bodes well.
I have a bottle of Udos Choice to give away to readers and you can try your hand at winning by entering through the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 6th August 2017.