This time of year is very much soup season for me. On a cold, grey day a bowl of warming soup is just the thing to pep me up and keep me going. Campbell’s Soup is one of my favourite brands and I try to keep a can or two of their soup in the cupboard for a quick and easy lunch. I often use soup as the basis of a main meal too and there are a whole host of recipes available on the Campbell’s website if you are in need of inspiration.
In fact, soup fits in very nicely with some of my plans to be a bit healthier this year. It’s easy to fit more veggies into your diet if you go with a vegetable based soup. I also like that soup fills me up and means that I don’t go looking for snacks too.
We’ve teamed up with Campbell’s in a soup season giveaway. The prize is some soup (of course), in fact 4 different varieties so you can try out a range of flavours. There’s one of Campbell’s fab aprons too in that big bold Campbell’s red. If you’d like to try to win this great giveaway, enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 26th February 2017.