I’ve been trying out the recently launched After The Rain Shea Body Butter From ARRAN Sense of Scotland.
After The Rain Shea Body Butter From ARRAN Sense of Scotland is a luxurious moisturising butter, formulated with Scottish sea kelp, to help nourish and hydrate dry skin. With extracts of lichen, peat moss & fern to create unique rejuvenating and moisture boosting properties. It aims to provide lasting hydration, it helps to soften and comfort the skin without leaving a greasy film.
Features & Benefits:
• Intensely hydrating formula for dry skin
• large concentration of Shea butter (20%),
• Rich in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals
• Scottish kelp extract
• Fast and easy absorption
• No greasiness or tackiness
• Suitable for all skin types
What did I think?
I’ve been taking After The Rain Shea Body Butter along to the pool to use after my regular swims. This is a time when my skin really needs a moisture boost and I always moisturise my body after a session of lengths swimming. It’s got a beautiful, natural scent and the cream is soft, smooth and easy to apply. Application was so easy because the cream is so light and it easily blends into your skin. It’s a really easy product to use, but it also has a luxurious feel and you know it’s a quality product as you apply it.
My skin was smooth and soft after use and didn’t need any further moisturising until the next time I swam. I’m really pleased with the results. The other thing I liked is the way this product scents my skin – it’s a lovely natural scent that isn’t overpowering. You can either just have this lovely scent or layer it with your own personal choice of fragrance without worrying about clashes.
I also think After The Rain Shea Body Butter from ARRAN Sense of Scotland would make a lovely gift.
I have a pot of After The Rain Shea Body Butter to give away to a lucky reader. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
After The Rain Shea Body Butter From ARRAN Sense of Scotland
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes at the end of Sunday 10th July 2022.
Disclosure: I was sent a sample product for the purposes of this review.