I don’t know about you, but during lockdown I’ve been doing a lot more cooking (and a lot more reading). I’ve been trying out quite a few new recipes too while I’ve had the chance. It’s great to have a bit more time to do that and I’m hoping I’ll have some new favourites to add to my regular repertoire of meals. To find inspiration I’ve been looking through my cookbooks and I’ve been tempted by a few new cookbook titles to add to my fairly extensive culinary library. The Around Britain Dairy Cookbook caught my eye as a potential one to join my trusty cookbooks. I love the fact that it focuses on areas of Britain and their local dishes often using local ingredients.
From the orchards of the South East to the lochs of Scotland, each region harvests its own food and creates its own dishes. In the Around Britain Dairy Cookbook you’ll find:
- 130 mouth-watering recipes
- Clear and easy to follow methods
- Triple tested recipes for success
- Eight regional guides
- A colour image for each recipe
- Cook’s information
It’s published by the Dairy Diary, the first edition of which was produced in 1982 and since then more than 30 million copies have been sold, making it Britain’s best-selling home diary.
I’ve a copy to give away to readers. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes at the end of Sunday 12th July 2020.