Now I’m very lucky to be working with Beech’s Fine Chocolates at the moment and I must admit I was intrigued by the idea of trying out their new chocolate bars range. The bars are nicely presented and are a lovely way to give yourself (or a friend) a quick treat.
Beech’s Chocolate Bars come in these flavours:
- Dark Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate
- White Chocolate
- Anglesey Sea Salt Milk Chocolate
- Lime & Chilli Dark Chocolate
- Natural Ginger Dark Chocolate
Now I’m a real dark chocolate fan and a good quality one is always a winner. Beech’s dark chocolate contains a minimum of 55% cocoa mass and is very tasty without being over bitter. The milk chocolate too has been popular. It’s a smooth, mellow bar with a thick milky taste. A revealation to me was the Anglesey Sea Salt Milk Chocolate. I was a bit nervous about trying it as it seemed a strange flavour combination. I need not have worried, it was amazing. The salt really sets off the chocolate. Very much recommended.
The good news is that I have two sets of the Beech’s chocolate bars range to give away to readers of A Little Luxury For Me. To enter simply follow the instructions in the rafflecopter below. If you’d like to order some Beech’s chocolates for yourself you can use the discount code BFC18031410 which is valid until the end of April and will get you a big 15% discount.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 10 April 2014.
a Rafflecopter giveaway