Prints make such a difference to a room, especially if you have opted for a plain wall covering like a one colour painted wall or simply have a large expanse that looks a bit bare without some visual interest. I love that prints are a way of reflecting your personality into a room, as the choice of images is very individual. Not only that, they are a great way of bringing a new look to a room to suit the seasons, or simply ringing the changes a little when you get bored of an old look. Styling your home with art prints allows you to express your creativity and create a beautiful and compelling narrative in your living space.
Ink & Drop is a small family business, born from a passion for all things interior, and in particular, unique cool art prints with a belief that every home should have great artwork, regardless of budget, style or theme. A collection of artwork unlike anything else on the internet, Ink & Drop prints can transform your room and freshen up your walls regardless of interior style and for a very small budget.
So whether your style is minimal Scandinavian or maximalist dark decor, Ink & Drop have artwork that is sure to draw attention in your home.
If you’d like to win a £30 voucher to spend at Ink & Drop, enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes at the end of Sunday 8th November 2020.