Men generally have a reputation of being hard to buy for and sometimes it can be difficult to find the right gift. I think this can be especially true when you are trying to find a stand-out present for a landmark birthday or a special anniversary or other occasion like a promotion or retirement. There are some wonderful luxury gifts available for men, but sometimes they need a bit more searching out and careful selection. A bit of online research can turn up some lovely gift ideas to really make a splash for your loved one’s special day. I’ve picked out some of my favourite ideas and here are my top five luxury gift ideas for men:
- Cuff links are a great way for a man to create a bit of individuality when he’s wearing something as mainstream as a suit. A great way of showing a bit of creativity and character. I’m loving the range of luxury cuff links that Longmire feature in their careful curated collection. Cuff links come in a wide range of designs, using a mix of colours and materials, but true craftmanship always shines through.
- A good quality watch is a gift that will last a lifetime. Better still it’s a gift that will be enjoyed and appreciated each and every day. A luxury watch isn’t just a time-telling device, for many men, it reflects their tastes, style and very often their personality. When browsing for the perfect watch for a stand-out gift for a special man, be sure to consider aspects like precision, comfort and flair.
- Leather gifts like a top quality wallet or even a briefcase are a great way of saying that you appreciate that key man in your life. A wallet will be used daily and one made with care, craftmanship and the finest materials will look stylish and last for a long time. Look out for handcrafted products using top quality leathers. A briefcase, iPad case or laptop cover will be used regularly and give pleasure over a long period of time.
- Pamper your man with the warmest, softest and most luxurious fabrics. Investing in a scarf made from the finest cashmere will keep him warm and comfortable all winter. You can reflect his personality with the choice of colour, pattern (if there is one) and detailing. For gloves think of the finest leather, maybe with a super soft lining.
- Quality luggage is a great way of saying that you care about someone. The added advantage of this is that he will be reminded of you when he’s away from home using his suitcase, holdall or carry on bag. There’s an array of luxury luggage collections available that offer well-thought-out function as well as chic design, with designs ranging from elegant simplicity to vibrant, on-trend style statements. Diverse shapes and sizes among the top luggage lines today offer something for every length of trip, ranging from the simplicity of carry-on duffels, through swiveling suitcases and even all-encompassing trunks.