We’ve all had that stiff, painful feeling after we have exercised hard or done something our bodies aren’t used to doing. Others suffer with aches and pains on a more regular, long term basis. If either apply to you, you’ve probably tried everything from hot baths to heat packs to get some relief. Pernaton Gel is a product made from green lipped mussel extract. Green-lipped mussel is a shellfish and it’s possible to extract a substance called perna from the shellfish. This is often used by those suffering from rheumatoid arthritis or other connective tissue and joint issues. It is also used to help prevent sore muscles after exercise. It’s simple to use as you just apply the non-greasy gel direct to the problem area. It’s very quickly absorbed and has an instant cooling effect, which is followed by a warming sensation. Pernaton is manufactured in Switzerland using a special formula which also includes menthol, pine and other essential oils. The gel is non-greasy, absorbs immediately and has a fresh and pleasant aroma.
For more information or to purchase Pernation visit: https://www.pernaton.co.uk/. The range starts from just £10.95.
Two lucky winners can win a 40ml Pernaton Gel, (RRP £6 each) formulated to help relieve the aches and pains of everyday life. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes at the end of Sunday 1st March 2020.