Have you heard about Shaken Udder yet? If you love a good milkshake, you should really give them a try. Shaken Udder produce a tempting range of both carton and bottled milkshakes that are perfect for both kids and adults. Set up as a top-notch event based product, Shaken Udder began as a way of bringing quality milk shakes to the festival going public. That was all the way back in 2004, and it wasn’t long before there was demand for great milkshakes all year round, so Shaken Udder hit the shop shelves in 2008. Since then it’s been a story of successes and along the way many more stockists have been added (as well as online ordering) and there is a wide range of flavours, so there is should be something in the range to suit your taste buds.
One of the things I love about Shaken Udder is that they only use British milk, sourced locally to their factory, which cuts down on milk miles and supports local farmers. Their bottles and cartons are fully recyclable, plus the bottles include recycled plastic. They contain no nasties and are made from real ingredients. As you might expect the milkshakes are packed with B12 and are a good source of calcium and protein. They are so convenient to carry around and taking one to drink after a gym session is so easy.
I’m delighted to be able to offer a generous goody bag of Shaken Udder products (worth £30) as a prize in our latest competition, including a selection of shakes and a branded cool bag. For your chance to win, enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes on 16th June 2019.
A Shaken Udder Goody Bag