I think after the excesses of the festive season, we are all looking to get a little more healthy. One of the things I’m looking at doing is trying to drink more water to keep me hydrated and to hopefully improve my health. Last year when I was at a blogging conference called BlogOn I had the chance to try out Get More Vitamin Drinks. These handy drinks are perfect for keeping you topped up with water when you are out and about, but they are great to have at home too. As well as water, you get some extra vitamins to give your body a bit of a healthy boost and it’s good to know that they don’t contain any sugar. They are low in calories too, so you can feel good about the diet too if you’re on one. I like the taste too – I’ve tried a couple of flavours and they are very pleasant to drink.
Readers can win a month’s supply of Get More Drinks by entering the giveaway via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 5th February 2017.