One of the things I’ve found most time consuming about lockdown is the need to plan all my shopping, food planning, preparation, cooking and eating up of left overs. It’s not been the easiest thing to achieve, which surprised me as I do generally cook from scratch a lot and would consider myself a good food planner. So in amongst the meal planning and preparation, it’s nice to have a few meals that are less work and take up less time. It’s good to be able to pick out a good quality prepared meal to give the chef of the house the occasional evening off.
Created by foodies for foodies, Charlie Bigham’s dishes are lovingly made following the same attention to detail that you would if you were to scratch cook them yourself at home. Using top quality ingredients, chosen for their deliciousness, his goal is to help people steal back quality time by doing all the dinner prep for them. And with more than 60 savoury dishes to choose from, inspired by British classics and world flavours, as well as a new range of gloriously indulgent Proper Puds, you’ll find a dish for you.
A Little Luxury is offering four lucky readers the chance to win a Charlie Bigham’s meal for two, redeemable in-store. If you’d like to win, please enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes at the end of Sunday 10th May 2020.