I’ve teamed up with Byre Bodycare who have introduced their new range of luxury body washes, containing 96% naturally derived ingredients including sweet whey powder, sourced from British
cows, a highly efficacious and nutritious ingredient. Enriched with aloe vera, sustainable poppy seed oil, vitamins and natural extracts, the creamy formulations cleanse the skin leaving it feeling soft and silky smooth. They are free from parabens, silicones, synthetic colours and mineral oils.
The dairy industry annually wastes 870,000 tonnes of whey, which is a by-product of both milk and cheese production. Byre Bodycare is delighted to make use of this unwanted whey as a key ingredient in their new range. As a community minded company, Byre Bodycare are pleased to commit a percentage of annual net sales to the Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution, www.rabi.org.uk, to help support farming people facing adversity.
They are available exclusively from Sainsbury’s and www.byre.co.uk.
In a take on traditional milk varieties, Byre Bodycare Body Washes are available in three different options so catering for individual skin type and needs. As you’d expect full cream offers lots of softness and would be great for those with dry skin. Semi-skimmed has a fresh floral fragrance. Whilst Skimmed is light and airy with a green fragrance.
If you’d like to win a set of three body washes, enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes at the end of Sunday 24th May 2020.