One of the hardest things about lockdown for many has been missing out on their regular cup of coffee. Most of the cafes and outlets that usually serve premium products have been closed. To get around this many of us have been turning to our home coffee machines to produce our daily treat and keep us going during this difficult time. By doing that you can still get your daily coffee and probably save quite a bit of money in the process. Plus, it gives you the chance to try something new as there are some exciting coffee producers out there.
It’s worth checking out CAFEPOD, as they craft strong and exciting coffee for adventurous coffee drinkers to enjoy at home. Their products are available in roast & ground, Nespresso compatible and whole bean at major supermarkets and cafepod.com
The CAFEPOD Nespresso® blends include Supercharger Espresso (Strength 12 Espresso), powered with a full roast and dense Robusta beans, Ristretto, which is refined and powerful, full of bold, Italian character (Strength 10 Ristretto), Intense Roast, a full and intense blend that is roasted a little longer for a deeper flavour (Strength 9 Lungo), Brunch, a smooth and balanced new blend created to perfectly match brunch style foods (Strength 9 Lungo) and Decaf Espresso, with a bold flavour, gently decaffeinated to create a smooth and guilt free blend (Strength 8 Espresso). All coffee is sourced from around the world and is UTZ Certified.
I have a variety pack of Nespresso compatible pods, roast and ground coffee or a variety pack of whole bean to give away to one lucky readers – make sure you let me know which one you. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes at the end of Sunday 19th July 2020.