It’s not spring yet, but after Christmas I do feel the urge to do some cleaning and not just the usual daily or weekly stuff, I’m talking about getting the house deep down clean. I think it’s partly because the home gets a lot of use over Christmas with plenty of visitors, but also because with the tree up, it’s not so easy to get into all the corners so they are in need of some attention. Maybe it’s something about New Year’s resolutions and the wish to do things better, like keeping your home clean and tidy. So I was glad to team up with ACE to offer my readers the chance to get a head start on their post Christmas cleaning this year or an early start to some spring cleaning. I can offer an ACE product bundle worth £20 each for two lucky readers.
The bundles will consist of a number of a ACE products for everyday laundry and household cleaning needs. The 100% recyclable product bundle will include:
- ACE for Colours
- ACE Colours Powder
- ACE for Whites
- ACE Power Mousse and
- ACE Stain Remover.
Products start from just £2 each! For more information visit www.acecleanuk.co.uk or to buy head to your local Tesco’s, Morrison’s, The Range, Wilko, Waitrose and Sainsbury’s.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes at the end of Tuesday 2nd February 2020.
Win An ACE Product Bundle Worth £20